3/18/18

Weekend wrap up...

It's been a great weekend. I had off Friday and Saturday for the past work week and Sunday for the start of this work week. Love when my days off give me a 3 day weekend. It was beautiful weather and I got to do some retail therapy. I am loving the new Pyrex storage containers I picked up on sale at the local Corningware Outlet. And did I mention that I had a 25% off coupon and I got to use it on sale and clearance items. 

The first bowl was the 60th anniversary of the Cornflower blue pattern.


They also had the new Easter bowl released. Love the kissing bunnies. 


And I picked up the new spring pattern. Love the pink and yellow.


They all are gorgeous and I'm so glad I stopped in the store the other day.


In the clearance section, I got a couple of smaller size containers from Pyrex that were on clearance for $1.50 each. 


The cornflower blue bowl looks great with my colonial mist Pyrex set. 


I also did a run to Dollar Tree where I picked up the stuff to make a bunny wreath. Hope to get that done soon and I will share it with you.


I went in Bon Worth and found a very springy tunic top to wear with my capri leggings this year. I love all the bright colors. It was $28 with 60% reduction on the tag. The whole store was 25% off items, even clearance. So I got this $28.00 top for $8.44. SCORE!


Last week I had been to Dollar Tree and gotten a vase, flowers and eggs.  


I finally got around to making my Easter arrangement. I can take the eggs out after Easter and still have a spring arrangement. I also found these cute chick salt and pepper shakers at Dollar Tree and I got the place mat at A.C.Moore for a dollar. I just love it. 


That's it for my three day weekend. How was your weekend?

1 comment:

Terri D said...


I need to look for some glass storage containers and love those. No outlet close to us, but I'm on the lookout now!! :)