1/6/15

Tuesday's thoughts....

There is a line of milk glass dinnerware that goes back to the 1800's. The company is owned by Arc International who currently licenses the Pyrex brand of cookware for sale in the European Union. Their line that fascinates me is Arcopal France. I love the designs and the "cuteness" of some of their items. One thing I have longed for is one of the pitchers they make. This one is so lovely.


But I really think this one is my favorite.


This one is cute as well.


I see this one a lot so it would probably be the easiest to find. You can buy it from Etsy and E-Bay but I really wanted to try to find one in the wild. 


Since I can't seem to find one to use for a water pitcher, I may just go to Bed, Bath and Beyond to get me this one. I want to start keeping cold water on my desk at work and this would be perfect for it. 


On another note, I traded some Pyrex around and got this 441 piece to go with my Town & Country Cinderella set. I love it. 


I saw this on Pinterest and may give it a try. I always wanted a knit afghan but it just takes so long and is too complicated for me. So this lady just knits squares and when she get enough she sew them together for an afghan.


I finished my book I got for Christmas. This was absolutely one of the best reads I have had in a long time. I highly recommend it. 


Well, that's it for today. I hope you have enjoyed these items as much as I have.



2 comments:

Visits With Mary said...

I really fell in love with those pitchers. So pretty! One of each please. :)

Terri D said...

The pitchers are lovely. I've never seen anything like those before. Hope you find one in the wild!!